Fribliss

This Poor Boy Got Burns All Over His Body After Taking Over-The-Counter Medication

In June 2014, Laura and Ronnie Cabales were shocked and terrified at the way their 10-year-old son Xander reacted to an over-the-counter pain medication.
They gave him some ibuprofen after noticing he had a fever, but what happened next made them wish he’d never taken it in the first place. While his fever initially went away, it came back full force within a few hours and climbed to nearly 105 degrees Fahrenheit. The Honolulu, Hawaii, residents knew it was time to take Xander to the hospital, where doctors told them he had Stevens-Johnson syndrome, a rare and life-threatening condition that…

Categories:   Uncategorized

Comments