6. Lemon-Tahini Pasta Salad With Fresh Greens
While the pasta cooks, chop your vegetables and mix your sauce — then just toss everything together. Recipe here.
7. Parchment Pack Tilapia With Tomatoes & Olives
Cooking this in parchment paper means cleanup is a breeze. Recipe here.
10. One-Pot Chickpea Shakshuka
This vegan-friendly version ditches the traditional eggs for chickpeas. (Also: This one might take closer to 30 minutes, but the majority of it is just letting the tomato mixture simmer on the stovetop.) Recipe here.
14. Black Bean & Avocado Burritos
Quick on-the-go dinner? Check. Recipe here.
15. Pesto Pasta With Fresh Tomatoes
While the pasta cooks, you’ll blend up a DIY pesto of greens + garlic + walnuts + Parm, and toss the tomatoes in the oven. Recipe here.
16. Chicken & Asparagus Lemon Stir Fry
Coated in a simple sauce of soy sauce + lemon juice. Recipe here.
19. 15-Minute Faux Pho
20. 15-Minute Lo Mein
Better than takeout — and better for you, too. For extra protein and fiber, swap in soba noodles. Recipe here.